How to make chocolate cake pops
Today I will explaine how to make cake pops!
- Chocolate cake mix
- Vanilla frosting
- Lollipop sticks
- White chocolate
- Food process the cake by crumbling it up
- Mix the cake crumbles with frosting
- Mold or roll them into balls, and let them cool for about 20 minutes
- Melt the white chocolate in the microwave for 45 seconds
- Apple a little bit of chocolate on to the lollipop stick, and attach it
- Dip the cake ball into the chocolate, and add sprinkles to top it off.
Recipe from bestideasforkid.com:https://www.thebestideasforkids.com/cake-pops-101-step-step-tutorial/?utm_medium=social&utm_source=pinterest&utm_campaign=tailwind_tribes&utm_content=tribes&utm_term=585303466_21945872_3921